Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Visiting Relatives

I.C.@G&NFC

With a free weekend and not wishing to totally waste my money watching Dartford, who are at home to Fisher Ath. I'm planning on killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Welling are at home to Folkestone, so I'm off to PVR, weather permitting, to see how Boothy has fit in, he scored their only goal last weekend in a 4-1 away defeat against Hednesford and a total of five since he joined them in mid-November. Former 'Fleet' player Luke Anderson left recently, and Dave Powell has asked to be put on the transfer list as he rarely makes the bench, let alone the first eleven.

Add to this my old mate and work colleague, Mo Munden is in goal for Folkstone. I told him last night I'd be along to bring him good luck and shout encouragement,honest, as he has'nt had much lately. Folkstones form stands for the month of January P4 W0 D0 L4 F2 A17, so it could be a high scoring game.

Hope to see some fellow 'Fleet' fans there too. You'll know me, I'll be in the G&N shirt with BOOTH 22 on my back.