Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

urchins 0-1 aveley

Dominic

Complete pile of sh*te, we couldn't score in a brothel!! Sorry but we have all been calling for it for weeks now, but something needs to be done about our forward line, it is totally toothless. Young Cripps has done OK, but he is far more useful coming on from the bench and Jonah, now I am a fan of his, but he just doesn't look like scoring at the moment. Mick dropped Taffy when the goals weren't going in but things haven't worked. Tuesday was little better, hatfull of chances and just one goal to show for it. Sorry, but we should be pi**ing this league, not scrapping results against very average teams, which to be fair, with the exception of a few, this league is made up from. Mick sort it out now, otherwise we can kiss promotion goodbye!

In truth they just can't afford to carry geriatric posers like locke and jones, I bet if your window fixers performed like this they'd be up the road, wouldn't they Dr. Who?

sorry jfc but to say i didnt look like scoring is a bit harsh ive had 2 headers cleared off the line one saved by keeper and a 25 yarder a foot over i can take people having a go at me but talk sence mate cheers steve

now theres a shock someone anonymous slagging me off again now lets see as im a geriatric poser, what are you saying im standing around posing(dont think so mate) i want to win this league or im to old(think i could out run most pal).ok im not scoring as many as i think i should score at moment but thats football for you i might of had 3 today with a bit of luck ,even though the ball was a foot over the line second half (1 would of done), i love scoring goals mate and always will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but to say i dont care is POOR pal come and have a chat with me anytime and ill agree and disagree with you all day ,but dont say i dont care..........ps i aint happy mate s*** weekend now and 0 points

Steve

I know it's you for the use of one word, keep up the effort, and all the fans are behind you

You've done your bit this season, we are up there, this is a small hiccup

lets deal weith it and take each game as it comes

fatso...dont be a hypocrite...we've had a bad result today and we can accept that and we'll live to fight another day....you're forum is a total nightmare...everyone complains about everything....we are above that.....enjoy your moment sonny...no problem....we fckd up....but dont be a two faced trojan......keep the plunge into obscurity going...its almost unique...

jonah,, dont rise to it, whos gonna win this league and whos gonna go to the connie, us is,, fkce 'em all,, lockie was a disgrace tonight, passenger wen we needed a leader, cowley for capt,

Now reading my post back i can see why you would think i was being sarcastic but believe it or not i was not!your a good team with mostly good fans and an ok ground and with improvements will be a good ground. unless the woods and the stones go slip up ALOT i dont see you going up,you might of blown it today! good luck for the rest of the season,may the best teams go up!!!

I have been saying all along the service to the front men is crap. Jonah will always give 100 per cent but he needs support which I don't think was there today (crippsys no good when given long high balls). We were much better when Taffy came on we had more chance with 3 upfront of actually winning some of the crap that is hoofed up field.

Gav was too deep for most of the game to be a threat but his surging runs are what we need even if he does get hacked down every time. Nuff said I'm peed off!

the last post is about right, three up front and we look like winning games, but we only do it when we're trying to save a game, gav can't win games for us when hes playing at the back which is not his best place surely, its all very well blaming the players, and yes locke was missing all game, terrible, but mick has to sort this lot out, aveley were not a good side, they were poor, ive seen them play four times this year and have never rated them, we were just poorer,

im peeded off as well.

Its all very well going with 3 strikers up front, but when we played that way against Hemel they completely over run us in midfield. Like I said last week, I wouldn't mind seeing Taffy slotted into the midfield with Jonah and one from Stowie, Crippsy or Nath, up front with him. And this isn't a minor glinch, we haven't played that well since before Christmas, things do need sorting, now!! And Stevie, I wasn't slagging you off for no reason, 3 goals from open play from our strikers in the last 8 games, all from Crippsy, tells it own tale.

And one final point, I tell you who we missed the most yesterday, that was Cowley. I take it his suspension for headbutting a players boot at Tilbury has started????? Thought we were going to appeal it?

yes his suspension has started and no we cannot appeal.....apparently a straight red has no right of appeal....or more to the point we can appeal but it doesn't stop the suspension so either way its all b*****s...

I agree... we did miss cowley and you are also right about the performances since xmas...we've been getting away with it....we can't win every game however...we are third in the table...there is a long way to go and mick knows that something needs to change....let leave him to it...keep cool and enjoy the games...(unless we lose in which case we'll sulk a lot and spit our dummies out)

a thought for you all...similarities to the home loss to harlow yesterday...thought we got bullied out of the first half by which tiime the gate was shut...

just as another aside...I was walking over to the riverside and was right on the by line when the ''was it or wasn't it..russian linesman'' incident occurred...the ref and the lino were 5 yards off the by line and I was right on it and the ball was definately over the line... but in those situations...you've gotta hit that net or you aint gonna get the decision....the ref tried to make it up to us though...9 minutes of injury time....real last ten minute siege of the avely goal but to little to late.....

Sorry but at this level a bit of physical presence is needed to compete against both the 'bullies' and those that come to play open football.

We are not watching Champions League stuff here, it's the teams that have a blend of both skill and agression that win things.

if you were in the riverside on saturday you wouldn't have heard anything...it was bloody noisy...I couldn't believe it when I went over there (see double Glazing Spiv!) to sort those kids out....Cowley's a good rucker on the pitch and so's Marso...both missing on Saturday of course...we badly missed those two in that sort of game.....mind you...the forums lively when we balls it up.....he he...its football boys...enjoy it... there's a long way to go yet....3/4 wins on the trot and we're favourites again....