Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

To sum up....

Wow, got to work this morning.. most of our servers down so had time to go through all the weekends posts on the forum.

I reckon there must've been about 200 odd posts to get through and the only 2 bits of information of note on any of them;

1 - Aylesbury Vale not folded or merging but continuing with new management.

2 - Rhodes getting the boot from his position as KTFC First Team Secretary. I think we can all guess as to why with all the unwanted publicity he has brought on the club.

Manorborn - Well according to 3praise Bushalump is a ficticious character in the Kanu mould. Anyway I've been sticking two fingers down the back of my throat when reading his posts, he's a throwback to the seventies with some of the chat up lines he uses and probably wears medalions, tank tops and bell bottoms.

Er, no, I give you that one although it may have escaped your notice that I'm a bloke, well the last time I looked anyway.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Anyway I've been sticking two fingers down the back of my throat when reading his posts,

Now you know how we all felt when you first starting chatting up Paula on here - especially those of us who already knew you had a woman and six kids at home!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Anyway I've been sticking two fingers down the back of my throat when reading his posts,

Now you know how we all felt when you first starting chatting up Paula on here - especially those of us who already knew you had a woman and six kids at home!

I wish I had of known at that time.

Would it have made a difference.