Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FansFocus.Com: June Update :)

Hi,

Welcome to the June update from FansFocus.Com.

Well the football season is now over - well done to all the teams that were promoted or won competitions around the UK smile

The final of the FanFocus.Com Essex Senior Cup was won by AFC Hornchurch at Roots Hall, home of Southend United in a closely fought final with Great Wakering Rovers. Which Essex side will win it next season?

Once the FA have confirmed which teams will be playing in which leagues, I will alter the navigation and (if required) the forum holding the team forums. Currently very few leagues have been confirmed.

There will be an update to the forum software taking place this month, and a few extra features being added to the site.

As usual if anyone has any suggestions for enhancing this site, for ANY sport or activity, please let me know (I know I keep asking, but sadly the responses are not there frown ). Anything will be considered if it increases the content and usefulness of this site. Good quality moderators and admins are always required, and as always I am also interested if anyone is willing to assist with the site on a day to day basis.

Just because the football is over for another month or so, that doesn't mean that sport stops... Please feel free to post in any of the non-club forums as this will in turn increase the number of visitors who return and post also.

If you are reading this via your in-box, please take a moment to visit the site - http://www.nonleague.co.uk - whilst you are there, please check to see if your email address is valid. We are still getting several bounced emails every day, so it is essential that your profile is kept up to date.

As soon as I add any new features, they will be announced in the 'Site News' forum.

Finally I am always looking for ways to promote this site throughout the UK and beyond. It always helps us when folks can help and spread the name of the site. Thank you in advance.

Until the next update, have a great summer and have fun smile

Ian C. Walmsley

FansFocus.Com

An isdoo Media website