Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flackwell Heath

According to yesterday's NLP FHFC would prefer to go into the SSML rather than the Hellenic League to which the FA wish to place them.

Who would be your choice to move over from the SSML instead if that is is the case.

To me geographically Thame or Chalfont SP would seem to be the most obvious.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Thame would have been the best choice, but they aren't in the SSML.

Whoops! Silly me! Severely senior moment. So is there a better candidate from the SSML than Flackwell Heath in your opinion?

Aylesbury are the furthest west, so I suppose if a team had to move it could be them - can't see them wanting to though.

I didn't see the NLP, but I heard that Flackwell would also prefer the Combined Counties to the Hellenic. At the moment the CoCo have only relegated one - Guildford got a reprieve as Corinthian-Casuals didn't go down. Reading would probably be better in the Hellenic then Flackwell.

These step 5 leagues really need reorganising - there are overlaps all over the place.

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

Whoops! Silly me! Severely senior moment. So is there a better candidate from the SSML than Flackwell Heath in your opinion?

Hertford to Essex Senior League?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

Hertford to Essex Senior League?

Over my dead body!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Over my dead body!

That's what the 'artist' formerly known as Potters Bar Town said when we asked if we could enter the FA Vase in 2005/2006 when 'groundsharing' at Parkfield.

Nah, all I did was remind Kentish Town that it wasn't part of the agreement that they happily signed.

did it specifically state that they couldn't enter the comp FM...?

anyway back to the title thread....best indian restaurant award for 06/07 away tuesday curry ups goes to FH...superb place by the roundabout on the way out...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
did it specifically state that they couldn't enter the comp FM...?

Yes it did. And we were very specific with them from the very first verbal conversation that they would only be allowed to play League and League Cup games only. We accepted that they made an error in switching their county membership to the Herts FA and therefore had to take part in the County Cup (this wasn't a compulsory requirement of their previous County FA and they didn't realise it would be at Herts), so we did give them dispensation to play in that competition.

Yes it did. And we were very specific with them from the very first verbal conversation that they would only be allowed to play League and League Cup games only.

Football Man - This isn't my understanding at all, nobody in their right mind would sign such an agreement other than perhaps people in Zimbabwe or North Korea when having a gun held to their temple.

But your understanding isn't relevant because you had nothing to do with it.

Perhaps not however I have been reliably informed of what went on and I shook my head in disbelief when I found out, anyway you have readily admitted to being a poor man's Mugabe and Amin by stating that we would only enter the FA Vase over your dead body even though Peter Waller was more than happy.