Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is Thornsy at the Brits?

CANV EFM

Cool! I have a few bits of Oasis memorabilia, but I like to add. I think I know the CD you're talking about. Is it a bootleg? It's got songs like'Colour My Life', 'Snakebite' and so on. I've also got:

A bootleg with demo tracks from ...Shoulder of Giants(although that and previously said bootleg have gone all funny)

A promo version of Heathen Chemistry

A rare version of The Masterplan album on 7''(last time I saw,valued at 100quid-I got it for 25)

A copy of the first and only edition of the Oasis magazine

The Oasis single box set (the one that looks like a fag packet-although I dropped it and it's a bit broken now!On that website it was valued at 110 quid but I guess mine would be less)

Japanese imports of 'Don't Go Away'(never released in this country) and 'Some Might Say'

Add that to the various biogs of Oasis I've got, the video/cassette/newspaper collection I've got of oasis interviews, the complete backcatalogue plus DVDs and videos and I have quite a collection. At this point I would like to pint out that I am NOT a stalker of the Gallaghers.

Yeah, that's the one I've got. There's one or two good tunes on that!! "Take Me" is my favourite.

I've got a bootleg video of Knebworth. Let me know if you want a lend of it.

I've also got quite a lot of Oasis articles (I own every issue of Q Magazine!!) and a recent NME Magazine Special which has re-printed every word they've ever published on the Gallagher's!!

I've got that NME one as well. And the Q one!

Is your CD going funny. Mine is. It maybe something to do with heat exposure, although I keep it up on my shelf. You know when there's too much bass on a song and the speakers can't take it-it sounds like that the whole way through. My other bootleg, also done on Li' Sister recordings is going that way too. Bizarre!