Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PM's - important, please read (updated!).....

Hi,

Currently the database is getting very large - most of this is posts, which is not a worry, and can continue to grow for some time yet.

However a growing proportion of this is PM's.

Therefore I will be reducing the number of PM's allowed per user - this will go down to 200.

This should be ample for the majority of you.

To assist you in keeping PM's - the contents of every new PM that you get can now be emailed to you. Please update your preference at http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/editdisplay to request that new PM's are emailed to you.

At the same time, please make sure your email is up to date in your profile - otherwise they will bounce back to me, instead of reaching you.

You will also now see a bar in your inbox, which will show you how much space you have left - if, when I make the change, you are above 200 your in-box will be full and you will need to delete PM's to bring you back below the limit in order to receive PM's from anyone else.

You can also now easily see who is still participating in your PM topic.

If you have any queries with any of this, please let me know.

Whilst I have your attention wink

Please check out the Site News forum for all the recent updates to the site.

We suggest that you add the forum to your ' Watched Forums' list - you can add it by clicking on this link - you will then get all the posts emailed to you if you have chosen to get your watched posts emailed to you. This can be set under My Preferences

Enjoy....