Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Reserve attendance

I get the punchline!!

Lets do the Timewarp again.

• 2 weeks later...

A quote from the Eton Manor forum. Would anybody from Kentish Town care to note clip Rods' commitment to the cause...not!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I've got to go to Kentish Town v Biggleswade United Reserves to do the team sheet but if I can wriggle out of it I will, as you say even if Martin isn't there in person I can still watch his team

Seems that individuals are much more important than the team in clip Rods' book (no wonder he's trying to get into cahoots with Gavin!).

Perhaps it's because of all this "wriggling out" of Kentish Town games that clip Rods hadsn't yet been able to answer a simple question regarding reserve attendances and why this thread is still alive and kicking!

I am assuming that Bethnal Green United are kicking off at 1.00 today due to the England game so I can get there first to watch some or all of their game and then get a cab over to the Copthall Stadium however obviously if I do that I won't be able to do our team sheet, I can't be in two places at once. Why do you always delight in trying to smear the Club as our ill fated groundshare is in the past, can't you move on. As for Gavin I didn't even know he had been cordially invited to join team Kentish Town until Thursday so how can you say I am trying to get into cahoots with him, you really make me laugh sometimes.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I am assuming that Bethnal Green United are kicking off at 1.00 today due to the England game so I can get there first to watch some or all of their game and then get a cab over to the Copthall Stadium however obviously if I do that I won't be able to do our team sheet, I can't be in two places at once. Why do you always delight in trying to smear the Club as our ill fated groundshare is in the past, can't you move on. As for Gavin I didn't even know he had been cordially invited to join team Kentish Town until Thursday so how can you say I am trying to get into cahoots with him, you really make me laugh sometimes.

in what capacity....fat idiot mouthpiece?
as your allegiance is now torn between bethnal..haringay and kentish....with kentish a very poor 3rd on your list
he seems the ideal candidate to replace you

Perhaps that's Frank's thinking, no doubt we'll touch on it later today

• 1 month later...

Before I phone the League up to find out the real figure, care to hazard a guess?

The First Team attendances so far have been : 41, 36, 34, 37, 16, 21 (consistent with an attendance comprising largely parents of players plus, for the earlier games, a few groundhoppers).As groundhoppers tend not to go to reserve fixtures, I reckon the first ever attendance was 11 !