Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Reserve attendance

Kroons old son, once again Rhodes has made an outrageous boast and won't substantiate it. The gate figure has to be included on the result form which will be winging it's way to the league "as we speak".

Nice to see Camberley doing so well!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
what outrageous boast was that?

"I was at the Copthall Stadium for our first ever match there, it was like the Queen's Golden Jubilee, New Years Eve 1999, VE Day and 30 July 1966 all rolled into one and multiplied by ten."

We all think that the gate was about 20!

Has Rhodes made a claim about the attendance?

I read his post as meaning a celebration of past achievements, looking forward to the future with enthusiasm, having a party to enjoy a particular day in your life.

I hope the people there all had a great time, why pour cold water over it by trying to guess the gate, you miserable sods.

thespursfan - the time to "have a great time" is when the first team play their first home match there. To start banging on about historically highly attended events in relation to a reserve fixture of a step 6 club is just showing him up to be an even bigger twit than we all thought. His refusal to simply give anyone a crowd figure (despite the fact he was prepared to make it public when phoning the result in to the SSML) just adds further weight to the argument.

If he'd just given the attendance when first asked, there would have been a couple of sarcastic comments then everyone would have moved on. However, despite a number of people asking, he prefers to refuse to answer and prolongs the embarrassment for himself.

Oh - and there's no miserable sod about it. I, for one, find the situation he's put himself in highly amusing.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
*** THREAD CLOSED ***

I don't understand, why is it closed

Bitch - It's nice to have you back in the fold, where have you been hiding