Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Reserve attendance

where were we.....oh yes

"but listen closely...."

For my own benefit I'll find out the IP address of the 'tactics' poster and any other that you wrongly think may be me. It will be interesting if I can match it to anyone who regularly posts. I have never asked to be a moderator on here and certainly would not want to be, despite Ian being a mate of mine. But I can still find all this nonsense out. I don't like being wrongly accused of stuff, especially such childish rubbish.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
then you know the truth about rhodes and thespursfan.

you seem a bit touchy this morning wader big game today?

Why should I know that or even care? I find Thespursfan amusing, Cecil infuriating at times. This is to be my first calling in of a favour from Ian concerning this forum. Perhaps Ian will be another 'buddy' that Horace won't like now? Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and become a 'secret' moderator on the forum to stop all this crap.

couple of days ago after pete and I discussed future attendances

"Haha, Thespursfan is the nuts. He can't be Cec in disguise....he just can't!

Can he? "

no problems here wader, I just wanted to check I wasnt imagining things. Again sorry for suggesting you might be behind some of the new posts, I totally accept your response and am sorry it upset you, that was not my intention.

I was trying to say in that post how funny I thought you were whilst relating it to the paranoia crews suggestion that you were him.

I'm sorry too, but I get a hint of what Cec goes on about sometimes, that the old lags on here get right up their own jacksy's. Cec doesn't help his cause though and I haven't forgiven him for his hypocritical crucifixion of Gordon Boateng.

Originally Posted By: Wader

Pardon Horace? I have lots of 'buddy's in football and yes UU is one of them. You make it sound like a crime - is that what you're inferring? - Come on be honest rather than making a dullard comment. If you don't like UU and therefore don't like me because he's a 'buddy' for Christ's sake just say it. I thought you were all buddy's of Gavin - and I can't stand him, but I didn't tar you all with his brush!

I haven't had time to update the club website let alone come on here to post as someone other than Wader. It's not even my style.

Wow - such a big bite up Wader! Me, a dullard? Now you are being offensive.

I unreservedly withdraw my comment that you, Wader, have been posting under other identities.

Originally Posted By: Wader
and I haven't forgiven him for his hypocritical crucifixion of Gordon Boateng.

You really can't let it go can you, I've apologised if I have upset you over this issue but I felt things had to be said when Gordon suddenly upped sticks and walked away from Goldsdown Road letting a lot of people down. I have to say that it's to Brimsdown's credit that, after a slow start, caused by Gordon's defection to Harlow, they have really acceeded my expectation and could be dark horses for the Premier Division Championship.

(quote=Wader] I'm sorry too, but I get a hint of what Cec goes on about sometimes, that the old lags on here get right up their own jacksy's (quote]

I have to agree with Wader on this one, I speak as I find which can sometimes cause offence however my intentions are always honourable and that's not the case with Football Man for example, we all know he is devious and has a hidden agenda.