Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Our ladies team played their first match recently.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Right, Rhodes. What on earth has this got to do with you? Hoddesdon Owls have rented our pitch on alternate Sundays for the past 3 seasons. What they pay is between us and them

So how come it has only just come to light then, why haven't you mentioned before that Hoddesdon Owls were renting your pitch on Sundays as you give the impression it was 'Royal Secret'. I assume that they approach Roger at Lowfield at the start of each season who sends them away with a flea in their ear, any idea why or is that Roger just being Roger.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
Right, Rhodes. What on earth has this got to do with you? Hoddesdon Owls have rented our pitch on alternate Sundays for the past 3 seasons. What they pay is between us and them

So how come it has only just come to light then, why haven't you mentioned before that Hoddesdon Owls were renting your pitch on Sundays as you give the impression it was 'Royal Secret'. I assume that they approach Roger at Lowfield at the start of each season who sends them away with a flea in their ear, any idea why or is that Roger just being Roger.

How do you mean, only just come to light? It has been no secret, it's just that you've only just discovered it. They are perfectly happy with us and so far as I know haven't asked Hoddesdon.