Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tony cross...

Uncle Urchin

our tone did a fckn good job at tilburger and love him or hate him he was always positive and there for the banter....no secret log ins or whispering bollox or creeping around offices and boardrooms...what you got with crossy was honesty and heart on sleeve....a real footie manager...

yeah I know he could be a pain in the dugout but I loved him for it and as much as we wailed at his off the pitch antics he always gave us grief on the pitch......which was where it counted....we never turned his teams over....always hard to beat....a good man and a good manager that was shat on and needs to be back in footie soon....

I shall miss him on tuesday at chadfields.....

Originally Posted By: richard193
hes going to be announced as basildons new manager next week, he took the training last night and his son plays for them,by the way keep your fecking mouth shut about this as i was told it in strictest confidence,thanks.

it was me that put him in there and I don't want that shouted around fckn basildon either....we are going to redevelope the whole site and build a drug rehabilitation centre there...

its already oversubscribed... grin

uncle you seem to know your [****!!****] from your elbow unlike many of the young feckers you get on here,diz seems to be a prime example of this.alright weve all had a good drink and lets not fall out but diz strikes me as a 'jack the lad' although he might have potential,only time can time.DIZ a few questions?, whens the last time you saw your father? whens the last time you had a good bath,im talking about a proper soak, not a quick dip, and whens the last time you did a proper days work?lets establish a few facts here,i worked for Basildon council for 32 years,im up every fecking day at 4 o'clock and my aunt joan workied with the mentally ill for barking council.tonight im going to pitsea working mens club where i will have a PROPER drink with PROPER people,think on you young feckers.

Originally Posted By: richard193
where you tomorrow hookey, have the reserves got a game?

Nah Richard, ressies don't have a game. My lad would have been with the firsts at APSA but he is flu'd up.

Lucky escape methinks!!! grin

Ha ha rich like it.....you seem to be getting me confused with a spotty 17 year old, who rides round on a motor scooter.

And in answer to you're questions. I'd just got home from work, i've just sat down for dinner, with both my mother and father, and I'm just off upstairs for a long soak. As for drinking, it's far too early in the day for that sort of thing. Any more questions richard i'll be more than happy to answer them.

Had any more bites on the 'ricay forum lately?

sorry to hear about the boy hookey,can i tell you something in strictest confidence? ive never had the flu in my life, i put it down to sleeping with the window open and never allowing improper thoughts to enter my mind.you seen some of the filth on this internet hookey? dont it fecking sicken you? i tell you what one day a great rains going to come and wash all the filth down the gutter,you mark my words hookey, ive been a jevohah's witness for 17 years and i dont regret a fecking minute of it,god bless you hookey and give your boy a cup of lemslip.

Thank you for your kind words Richard, I think he is feeling much better already, as his beautiful girlfriend came to visit him about an hour ago and the banging noises coming from his bedroom have been incessant.

I did shout up to him suggesting a pillow behind the headboard might allow me to watch 'enders in peace. Turns out they were playing table tennis on his Wii. laugh

hookey god bless him, please give the boy my blessing and tell him to keep his thoughts pure and simple, that way he will be back playing again in no time and knocking on the door of the first team.hookey let me tell you something in confidence,sometimes i get the voices,voices in my head, they tell me to do things,wicked, evil acts, well theres only man bloke i can turn to when i get the voices, hes names jesus and he died for all our sins.Hookey im going to have a word with him tonight and i might mention your boy down the kingdom hall on sunday but make sure he walks the right path and i foresee great things for the young man.