Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

will kentish town drop any points

If it does work, there may be a double SLB influence as the Royston game may well have Benfica's No.1 keeper last season in goal for them!

Fernando Seidi recently asked for a transfer to the division's bottom side because of lack of first team play, despite being injured for most of the season!

Going by this link surely it's just a matter of how many he lets in, he doesn't look like the full shilling to me:

http://esbr.terra.com.br/pro.php?id=15097

Originally Posted By: youngngifted
in next two games.... hopefully this thread will work on them
like it did hoddesdon diabolo

I suspect the following will happen in the month of November:
Kentish Town v Sport London e Benfica - Saturday, 10 November 2007 (O points) Kentish Town won't be able to cope with SLB

Royston Town v Kentish Town - Tuesday, 13 November 2007 (1 point) Royston almost got a draw against Cheshunt midweek

New Bradwell St Peter v Kentish Town - Saturday, 17 November 2007 (1 point) NB have been hard to beat and a game on their hill will be in their favour!

Kentish Town v Stony Stratford Town - Saturday, 24 November 2007 (3 points) I think Stony will stumble when they go to Copthall and KT will have Mr Lee Scott somewhere near fitness by then!

5 points out of 12? We shall wait and see!

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Kentish Town v Sport London e Benfica - Saturday, 10 November 2007 (O points) Kentish Town won't be able to cope with SLB

If we don't beat you comfortably on Saturday I'll happily stay off the Forum for another week, I think you are hyping yourself up too much, Hoddesdon Town style.

It's you who appears to be having second thoughts, anyway I can take or leave the Forum, I quite enjoyed the week off thanks to Football Man and it seemed that a lot of new members came out of the woodwork in my absence such as the guy from Bedford. Losingmyhair even made a dramatic re-appearance, funny that!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
If we don't beat you comfortably on Saturday I'll happily stay off the Forum for another week

Just for clarity, can we assume "comfortably" to mean three clear goals? I think it is safe to do so unless you disagree, clip Rods.

Also, to make it more fun (and to give those poor sods a rest too) can we extend it to include the another site too?

I think three clear goals is too many taking into account that we might take our foot off the gas at 3-0 or 4-1 near to the end. No I feel that even a 1-0 or 2-1 win can be classed as comfortable, like I said if we don't get three points against a, in my opinion, less than average Sport London e Benfica side I will be more than happy to disappear from view again for another week both from this Forum and another's.

Football Man - You should be satisfied, I willingly disappeared from view for a week without needing to as for all I know you were at the Potters Bar Town v Cockfosters game, now you are trying your utmost to get rid of me again and I don't think members, other than the usual suspects, will agree to it, there will be an outcry

Football Man - You should be satisfied, I willingly disappeared from view for a week without needing to as for all I know you were at the Potters Bar Town v Cockfosters game

You should learn to read all the posts more carefully...
Originally Posted By: [****!!****] o the north
I can state quite categorically that Football Man was NOT at The Potters Bar v Cockfosters game on Tuesday. A wise decision as he didn't miss much. See you next Thursday.

now you are trying your utmost to get rid of me again and I don't think members, other than the usual suspects, will agree to it, there will be an outcry

No, I'm not. You happily volunteered without any provocation from anybody!
If we don't beat you comfortably on Saturday I'll happily stay off the Forum for another week, I think you are hyping yourself up too much, Hoddesdon Town style.

Football Man - Yes but for all I know you are in cahoots with the guy from Cockfosters and he is lieing for you, I'm not his favourite person either

It's you who appears to be having second thoughts, anyway I can take or leave the Forum, I quite enjoyed the week off thanks to Football Man and it seemed that a lot of new members came out of the woodwork in my absence such as the guy from Bedford. Losingmyhair even made a dramatic re-appearance, funny that!

Eagles1981 - This was my full post and I was referring to you telling me 'not to do it', by that I assumed you meant not to predict that we will win comfortably on Saturday and risk taking another week off if you did, in the unlikely event, scrape a draw.