Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Off....

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I doubt whether I will be able to get anyone to do a match report but I'll try. I understand that one of your players suffered a nasty accidental eye injury during the proceedings, I would be interested to know how he is so I can pass it on to our players who were quite concerned.

5 stitches around his eye. Spoke to him on Sunday and he is ok.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll pass that on. I heard that the 5-1 scoreline flattered Broxbourne although admitedly you deserved to win

As this thread was so vital last week in alerting members to postponements, such as Haringey Borough v Hoddesdon Town, I thought it might be worth resurecting it for tomorrow morning when pitch inspections start kicking in about 10.30, I see that the another Forum has a similar such thread so great minds think alike:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=56822;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=2412493

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
As this thread was so vital last week in alerting members to postponements, such as Kentish Town v Arlesey Athletic, I thought it might be worth resurecting it for tomorrow morning when pitch inspections start kicking in about 10.30, I see that the another Forum has a similar such thread so I must be an anorak:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=56822;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=2412493