Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Off....

Originally Posted By: Horace
by a 64 year old heart patient

So you're 64 then, thanks for that information

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I was thinking more on the lines of 3praise and 'Sugar' who will no doubt be glued to their computer screens from 10.30am for news to come through on the pitch inspection. I'm out early in the morning as I've got a high profile funding meeting in Hamstead before going to the Copthall Stadium if indeed our game is on, if not I will divert to Broxbourne to watch the Reserves.

I thought that was always the plan, anyway?
For your information, seeing how you're so interested in my movements, I may be travelling with the reserve team to Broxbourne Borough on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: Football Man

I thought that was always the plan, anyway?

No it wasn't always the plan, our Reserve team don't need spoon feeding or their noses wiped

No we lost 5-1 but the funding meeting I went to finished late and I then had places to go and people to see so I couldn't get there

That goes without saying, like I said it's Lee Scott's favourite stomping ground and if he doesn't get a hat trick I'll happily donate to Football Man's favourite Charity

That goes without saying, like I said it's Lee Scott's favourite stomping ground and if he doesn't get a hat trick I'll happily donate to Football Man's favourite Charity

Just for clarification, how much will you be adding to the existing £30 that my charity is owed if Lee Scott does not score a hat-trick against Cranfield? And, unlike the Udama Kalu situation, you have not stipulated a get-out clause should he not play in the match for any reason so no such get-out clause applies.

I was going to suggest double or quits, ie if, in the unlikely event Scott doesn't score a hat trick I owe you £40 and if, or should I say when, he does we're quits

I'm still convinced that it's £20 I owe to your Charity and not £30, are you sure you're not including the disputed £10 from the Kingsbury v Welwyn Garden City game earlier in the season when Uduma Kalu never entered the fray. I would still like to do a double or quits bet on Lee Scott scoring a hat trick next Saturday, obviously you fear that he will otherwise you would grab my arm out of its socket

I would still like to do a double or quits bet on Lee Scott scoring a hat trick next Saturday, obviously you fear that he will otherwise you would grab my arm out of its socket

Unfotunately for you, you have already negated your own argument by use of the word highlighted in bold below.
it's Lee Scott's favourite stomping ground and if he doesn't get a hat trick I'll happily donate to Football Man's favourite Charity

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Iif indeed our game is on, if not I will divert to Broxbourne to watch the Reserves.

Was the reserve game off as well then?

Rhodes has not answered that question because KTFC reserves were hammered 5-1 by Brox boro, funny that....

No we lost 5-1 but the funding meeting I went to finished late and I then had places to go and people to see so I couldn't get there

I did answer the question (see above)

I doubt whether I will be able to get anyone to do a match report but I'll try. I understand that one of your players suffered a nasty accidental eye injury during the proceedings, I would be interested to know how he is so I can pass it on to our players who were quite concerned.