Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-June 18 )

• Photo
    onebreast

• Photo
    Longshanks

• Photo
    Krooner

• Photo
    wxmfc2000

• Photo
    sidney

• Photo
    brookboy

• Photo
    Barrymono

• Photo
    Crusher

• Photo
    2ndYellow

Photo

My dream

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
Had a really bizarre dream last night. It started out as an episode of Neighbours. Flick went round to this old pervert's house for some reason, and he was being really sleazy and trying to molest her.<p>Anyway, she got really freaked out and then I went round there. But instead of it being real life, we were sort of watching ourselves on Neighbours. Anyway, we're watching him on TV and suddenly he just starts stabbing his wife to death and there was blood everywhere and stuff. It was horrific.<p>Then he sees me and Flick so we do a runner but then it turns into this Cape Fear type thing, except he's coming after us in houses and stuff. And all the electricity's off and it's SOOO freaky. And everytime we get in a room in this house (which is like a really old mansion) we lock the doors and think we're safe but then he jumps out of nowhere and comes after us again so we leg it.<p>And there was this one bit where the postman knocks at the door, so we think we're saved and ask him to drive us off in his post-van, but it turns out that the postman is one of the pervert's mates and he's trapped us.<p>So we're in the street now and manage to wriggle free and leg it across the road into Ann's (who I work with) house. And she's in the kitchen baking some cakes and there's kids and family all around her. And Joe Scully's dad is there for some reason.<p>And then I woke up.

offline GHA EFM

GHA EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Colin. I am an expert in interpreting dreams, and one of this nature always worries me.<p>It is clear that you are suffering from a PTSSD, or Post-Traumatic Spurs Supporter Disorder. The old pervert you describe is the Arsenal, and you are continually running from them, living in fear of them as they are a better team than Spurs. Flick, in your dream, is a representation of the Spurs players, who you continually stand by. The postman is obviously a team such as Chelsea, who you see as being in the same league as yourself, but actually you eventually realise that they are better than you. Ann's house represents WHL, and Joe Scully's Dad is there simply because you have a strange mind.<p>You didn't have any dreams about riding horses did you?

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
Usually when Flick Scully appears in one of my dreams i don't get too much of a storyline as i wake up suddenly and have to change the sheets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus