Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2007/08 Awards

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Yeah that's likely Lefty!

B*llocks to ya all, I'm going Concord next year... grin

They cant wait for you, dont forget your costumes though!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i'd start this post up again, and ask for your opinion on another award, some clubs call it the clubman/woman of the year. I thought we could call it the jaggermister cup, (small hint there for who i think should get it). Many people at this club could get this award for the work they do, all the committee for the enormous amount of time and effort, the bar staff, the people who do the pitch, the turnstile attendents, the burger ladies, the ladies in the club shop, the sweet sellers and anybody else i've missed who help around the ground and of course George Frost, thank you for everything.

But my nomination would have to be Glenn Eckett for all he does and the shear enthusiasm he shows every day and support he gives to the team, well done Glenn and thank you.

Anybody else got any ideas.

Guest MOB Snr

I nominate Glens mum, she has to put up with his obssesive canveyitis!!

Apart from that our groundsmen have to be in with a shout!!

Thanks for those kind words, I'm very touched!

I wouldn't say I was anymore enthusiastic than anyone else who works hard at Park Lane. I'm just in the lucky position of being young and with few responsibilities, so I can dedicate more of my time to CIFC laugh

As MOB said, my vote would go to the groundsmen. I refereed a couple of matches on the pitch on Sunday and it was in tremendous shape applause

A lot of my work involves sitting on the PC tapping away which is easy enough, but they go out there and graft after working all day in their jobs to allow the team to play good football.

There are of course many others, too many to mention, who do a great job for the club. We are extremely lucky to have so many dedicated people, some clubs we go to have one or two people that do everything!