Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Come On Liverpool

Guest MOB Snr

What has it got to do with you you filthy old swindler!!

He started on me I reciprocate, if you really want to start throwing mud, shall I post all of my paper clippings, court reports and examples of your dirty dealings and in return you post what you have on me!!

As I said before put up or shut up.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
What has it got to do with you you filthy old swindler!!

He started on me I reciprocate, if you really want to start throwing mud, shall I post all of my paper clippings, court reports and examples of your dirty dealings and in return you post what you have on me!!

As I said before put up or shut up.

no need for that old boy....I have never been in court in my life and all that sh1te has been all over the internet for 5 years....didn't stop me getting a 7 figure sum in compo tho did it....I won't sue you tho as you have fck all which is usual for council employed mugs ...but hey...keep trying...

but geting back to my post all I was saying is that you have a penchant for sport with young children which I think we all know anyway...some would say it was most commendable...

others however would be most alarmed...I have seen the fotos and I have so say that they are a bit err....iffy....

Guest MOB Snr

Maybe you should have gone to court old chap then us decent tax paying folk would know where our money is! You were probably sitting behind your laptop at the time threatening ladies in wheelchairs.

I do not know how you have the front to look decent people in the face.

Here is a snippet, one of your so called loyal Hx supporters sent me, it came from a very eputable trade magazine, feel free to put up your pictures in response!

Karl Williams - whose Coldseal Group went bust with debts of

he he...its been in the public domain for 5 years...not your files MOB but on the internet for anyone to play with and edit....I owned CS for 9 months...it was a poor deal amongst many but we move on as business people do...(expensive mind you...cost me 7 million quid)

now then...whereas I understand from my friends in the CPIB that you are watched on the island I am a little concerned that you have started to go to the mainland to watch youth footie which is less regulated....

I am watching you and so are many other parents MOB....

Guest MOB Snr

I aint got no files what I have got is loads of emails and messages from suppliers, printers innocent members of the public and others you have knocked and bullied over the years!

They watch these little squabbles and send me all sorts of snippets about you, as I said lets swap on here!!

As for CPIB, The Centre for Plant Integrative Biology (CPIB) Ha! Ha!.

You are a dirty little swindler trying to bully decent folk, getting as low into the gutter as you can because you know decent folk tend to back away, the problem is really decent folk with nothing to hide are not intimidated by your filthy posts.

Guest MOB Snr

Never been to Jersey!!!

However I understand you enjoy the occasional trip to Andorra, is that where you are hiding the money that YOU OWE ME????

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
ah yes..emails and PM's...all edited no doubt and unproven...

Oh!! So all of the above is wrong and you have not been banned from being a director for 11 years!!!

Some people will print anything!!

yes they will and indeed do as witnessed by your obsessive drivel old boy but of course that is true and also old hat...you wouldn't understand if I explained it to you and I am retired now so as unfortunate as it was it matters little...

you didn't answer my question about your frequent trips to jersey did you..?

Never been to Jersey!!!

However I understand you enjoy the occasional trip to Andorra, is that where you are hiding the money that YOU OWE ME????

my goodness how can I owe you money when we have never met (I do look forward tho to that time very much)...you are a real cad and the funniest guy I have ever not met..(well except gary glitter of course...now he was a funny man} in fact you do look a little like him you know..you really do..

keep up the good work with the kids and the fotography...jersey is cold this time of year but thailand I believe is much vaunted amongst your circles..

Guest MOB Snr

I did!!! Never been there and at the time I would have been 11, however as a retired tax dodger are you telling me that not only do decent tax payers like me have to pay for your swindles first time.

I am now financing your retirement through more of my taxes, have you no shame, how do you look people in the face??

I did!!! Never been there and at the time I would have been 11, however as a retired tax dodger are you telling me that not only do decent tax payers like me have to pay for your swindles first time.

I am now financing your retirement through more of my taxes, have you no shame, how do you look people in the face??

crikey..its all getting a bit much for you old boy so perhaps I'd better leave you alone before you have a heart attack....

noticed when I saw you yesterday outside the junior school at benfleet that you looked a little beetrooty around the gills...be careful with that camera tho mate...they are watching you...its just a matter of time....

you will also be pleased to note that I do not draw a pension from the state...I have no need of it but thanx for thinking of me... bootyshake

Guest MOB Snr

my goodness how can I owe you money when we have never met (I do look forward tho to that time very much)...you are a real cad MOB and the funniest guy I have ever not met..(well except gary glitter of course...now he was a funny man} in fact you do look a little like him you know..you really do..

You owe me money for several reasons one of which is I am a tax payer who pays his way in life, you do not!

The second is someone I know paid one of your companies for windows that where never fitted she was 88 years old and worked all her life. She died very happy because she had left

my goodness how can I owe you money when we have never met (I do look forward tho to that time very much)...you are a real cad MOB and the funniest guy I have ever not met..(well except gary glitter of course...now he was a funny man} in fact you do look a little like him you know..you really do..

You owe me money for several reasons one of which is I am a tax payer who pays his way in life, you do not!

The second is someone I know paid one of your companies for windows that where never fitted she was 88 years old and worked all her life. She died very happy because she had left

Guest MOB Snr

are you related to gary glitter...?

Yep!! I am his love child!

As for the knowing someone who knows someone, thats crap, she never got a penny back, through insurance or anything else!

You know full well your phoenix companies ripped of loads of decent folk with shoddy work and missing deposits.

You have the front to try to control people on here, if you did have a thread of decency you would have stuck your head down and hid away ashamed of your deeds, quitely watching your beloved AFC Bryco or whatever you are calling it this week.

Not you, you are billy big boots waving your 600 opinionated bullying posts a month infront of all those decent people that do pay there way in life.

Shame on you!!

Slandering with your filth and threats anyone that dares challenge you!!

Nasty!! Nasty!! Man!!

and of course your libel (its not slander old boy so do keep up) is acceptable....anyway I must off now Glitsy and leave you to your tossing and turning as you gnash the old UU to death in your feverish and rampantly envious restless sleep...

but please do be careful Gal......a lot of people read these forums and they will be watching you...especially those with kids... bootyshake

Guest MOB Snr

Slander/Libel you are still a nasty filthy little swindler that decent folk should try to avoid!!

As for gnashing of teeth you miss read me, I take great pleaseure in our little exchanges especially as they help people know you!

ah yes but difference is Gal that all that stuff came to nothing at all and I was never convicted of anything and rightly so....

but you are a different and new proposition to the world wide internet...a full bloodied die in the wool Glitsy and make no mistake....you are now a marked man due to my dilligence and forsight in investigating you and outing you for what you are...

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41044000/jpg/_41044284_garyap203.jpg

sleep tight Gal and I just lurvee that shirt... bootyshake

Guest MOB Snr

And you old chap are a dirty disgusting little swindler, you do not get convicted if you can slip around the law like you do, however justice will always be served.

I will sleep deeply knowing I am an honest decent man, you i know will not!!