Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-November 17 )

• Photo
    MartinBFC

• Photo
    rvr

• Photo
    The Mayor Of Simpleton

• Photo
    Zippy

Photo

Henin

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Gussy

Gussy
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I'm absolutely gutted about her retiring, she played tennis how it's supposed to be played with great technique and imagination not all this double handed base line rally first person to make a mistake b o l l o c k s cry Justine missing you already.

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
This is the problem with top sports stars earning so much money.She has lost four times in as many months and because she has $20 million in the bank cannot be bothered to fight for her career.In two weeks the french open starts and in a month and a bit wimbledon.She is 25 and if she just won the titles without winning the sort of prize money you do for such events she would of played on.
It is interesting to see that lewis hamilton is the highest paid english sports star still living here and in all honesty he has won f**k all.What next,he finishes 2nd again,picks up

offline Gussy

Gussy
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I suppose you have to have the desire to match your talent, also she's not the Biggest and her technique is mostly the reason she wins games but Sharapova, Williams, Mauresmo, etc are just getting stronger faster quicker and she's thought sod this. Girls done well to get where she is i reckon.

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
Henin

Girls face

Small Boys body

offline StuyRandall

StuyRandall
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
but, it does mean that Ana Ivanovic is now world #2, one place short of where she will be at the end of the year...

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
indeed

offline ebbsfleet is for life

ebbsfleet is for life
  • Reserves
for the last five years i have followed justine around the world supporting her.shared her great truimphs and also some major disappointments.a major loss indeed in my opinion the most talented wta player ever no doubt about it
bit of a shock to see serena and venus lose yesterday

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
Originally Posted By: ebbsfleet is for life
for the last five years i have followed justine around the world supporting her...

bigshock

Are you a subscriber to stalker monthly ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus