Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wayne Andrews

I don't think it's a case of Chesham being a hotbed of footballing talent, City casual. Iain Dowie is 1st Team Coach at Oldham, thus the connection.

Rumour also has it that at the end of the season the Chesham players were 2 months behind with their wages. I should think they can do with all the money they can get.

You've got most of it right.

Fitz Hall left the club for £20,000 + £10,00 on appearances + 20% sell on. He's a very good defender who has already got premier league interest, just a rumour so far....

Wayne left for free, so no sell on as far as I can tell for shots or saints, Oldham may have brokered a sell on to us as a gesture, but I think it unlikely. The sell on is only a one hit thing, we paid Shots £3000, so you would be entitled to a percentage of that, but not the next sell on (which, I think, no one is entitled to). Correct me if I am wrong there but I think it's to do with freedom of movement from one contract to another.

Players not getting paid, all true, the club was paying too much originally to be sustainable, they were all paid and things in the garden are looking a bit rosier now.