Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tiptree United 4-3 Canvey Island

Matt H

Ideally if Mustafa can play I'd go with:

--------------- Russell ------------------

------ West - Patten - Everett - Halle -----

- Mustafa - Dobinson - Fanibuyan - Cohen -

-------- Gordon ------- Rowe ----------

Patten seems to be lacking confidence which I think is why he still needs to play to get in back. If we get a natural left-back then great!

Think we could possibly do with another centre back with a bit of pace. We certainly don't lack for height at the back but the likes of Moore and Halle tend to get caught out by pacy forwards especially if it's a high ball over the top.

Would like to see a bit more of Everett next season in the first XI. He doesn't possess a huge amount of pace but makes up for it by reading the game well.

Patten was impressive at the start of last season but injuries seemed to hamper his progress. If he can stay fit and get his form back, he could be a key player for us.

Shame about Kerrigan getting injured. Could certainly have done a job for us at left back.

Kerrigan would've been a class signing in my eyes, unfortunately natural left-backs seem to be a rarity at our level.

If Mustafa can't play much, I would like to see a new right-winger. Leon Gordon is wasted there and while Fanibuyan would seem the next viable option I think his best position is running through the centre as our attacking midfielder - Might teach Edgar a thing or two about hitting the ball first time - Saying that I like what I've seen of our younger memebers this pre-season, Ricky Allen, Dan Cook, Nicky Reynolds all show signs being great players. Was really impressed with Allen against Chelmsford.

Halle has stood out at centrehalf in the preseason games i've seen and would be the first outfield player on my teamsheet on current form.

From what i've seen so far and what's available i'd go with

Russell

West

Patten

Halle

Davidson

Cohen

Dobinson

Edgar

Fanibuyan

Rowe

Curran