Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

Horsham vs Canvey Predictions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
24 replies to this topic

offline Lefty

Lefty
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Second Half there was only one team we took control of the game and deserved all 3 points!!

And no-one mention Leon's miss!!

offline The Gaffer from the Rock

The Gaffer from the Rock
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island and Liverpool
  • Foes: I hate (and I mean F*****G Hate!!!) Man Utd
  • Fav. Player(s): Rusty, Doomz & Big Nose from the Mighty Canvey Island & King Kenny, Ray Clemence, and Louie Suarez
Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Excellent performance, our best of the season so far.

We were strong in defence, dominated the midfield and played some great passing football.

Halle on his return from injury was excellent as was Frankie Everett.

James Rowe has yet to score for us but still had a superb game and was influential in winning the penalty for the winning goal.

I expected a bit more from Horsham but they didn't really trouble us.

Apparently so did thatswhatIdoterry and surprise surprise, no response to his prediction!!

Up the mighty Yellow Army!!!

offline ShedBoy

ShedBoy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
2nd in the league after 5 games! We would have took that 3 weeks ago.

Great performance today could have been a 4 or 5 goal win..

Need to focus on Monday now..!

offline Exile

Exile
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Great performance yesterday, esp second half when we ran the game. Keep up the good work getting behind the team, they looked very solid yesterday and with encouragement from the fans could get some more good results this season.

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
The first half was a really good game of football, with both sides playing some decent stuff. Second half we dominated from start to finish, though didn't create a real chance for quite a while. However, once the first chance came many soon followed, and I felt the goal was only a matter of time.

Saying that, I was also a bit fearful after seeing Sutton batter us for 30 mins in the second half only for us to nick one against the run of play, so I was pleased that we limited their chances.

I was also pleased that after losing Mooro & Patten to injury that we reorganised at the back and looked just as solid - very encouraging.

As for our performance, I can't remember the last time I saw us play with such flair and inventiveness. Seems hard to single out individuals, but for me James Rowe showed exactly why Batchy has pursued him for so long. Did everything but score yesterday, and with a lesser keeper would definitely had got a couple.

Overall, a great day and a tremendous performance, looking forward to Maidstone on Monday now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus