Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-October 17 )

• Photo
    Simon BTFC

• Photo
    Dave Fatboy

• Photo
    harkwar

• Photo
    LMB

Public Transport?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
is there any buses what run to the ground or near it? if so does anybody know the number of bus?<P>Cheers<P><BR> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Bristol City
  • Foes: Chelmo Urghhhh....
Buses that go past the ground are 3, 3a, 3b and 3c or 21, 21a, 21b and 21c.

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
All the buses mentioned above follow the same route, i.e.<P>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>Link Road<BR>Somnes Avenue<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Benfleet (Cemetery Corner)<BR>Tarpots Corner<BR>Benfleet (London Rd)<BR>Thundersley (Kenneth Road)<BR>Hadleigh Bus Depot<BR>Hadleigh Church.<P>However, the 16 comes onto the island by a slightly different route and although it doesn't go to The Point, it does go to the end of Eastern Esplanade, as follows;<P>Eastern Esplanade<BR>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>King Canute<BR>Northwick Corner<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Kents Hill Road<BR>Kenneth Road<BR>Woodmans Arms.<P>If that doesn't suit you, try the 27;<P>Eastern Esplanade<BR>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>King Canute<BR>Northwick Corner<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Kents Hill Road<BR>Kenneth Road<BR>Hadleigh Bus Depot.<P>If that doesn't suit you, there's a good film on Saturday afternoon. Stay at home and watch it images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
where do i get off? at link road? images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Get off at the stop after the Admiral Jellico pub,surely you must have enough info now!!! images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Just tried to give Canvey_lad a rating but couldn't find anything appropriate. Must ask Ian or Frenchy to set up a suitable rating category.<P>Merv

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Merv - That was almost a red card job but under the circumstances I would have let you off if I were the Ref! images/icons/wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 September 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]

offline Merv

Merv
  • First XI - Sub
Apparantly he missed the game altogether - he's still on the *******' bus.<P>Hey, Canvey_Lad, if you want directions to Bedford on Tuesday, do me a favour - ask Vic.

offline cangull

cangull
  • First XI - Sub
Merv - Don't you involve me on this one; theres a time for passing the Buck and a time for passing the *uck, this ain't no time for either!!<BR>Anyway I cant make Bedford on Tuesday, so I cant even offer him a lift; I was told that you had room in your car! <BR>I'm 'Logging Off' now.. images/icons/wink.gif" border="0 images/icons/smile.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 September 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus