Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 14-December 17 )

• Photo
    gracie

• Photo
    Fleet_nut

• Photo
    Howezy

Good Business

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I know it leaves Gravesend short upfront temporarily, but surely 23,000 pnds is pretty good business for Liam Hatch, a player who presumably cost nothing from Herne Bay. Andy Ford should be appaulded for bringing young players through from the lower leagues, unlike Mr Kinnear at Margate.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Temporarily?????????????

You must be joking? the club were short upfront last season...........and most of those have gone.

The bottom line is that what forwards are still with the club are probably no taller than 5 and half feet, they will stand little or no chance against conference defences.

The club keep making noises about how they want to finish in the top 6 and how the club is moving forward.......the truth of the matter is the Fleet is a small club, and is still being run like a small club......any talk about top 6 finishing is just 'pie in the sky', more like a bottom 3 finish this season.

If the club want to attract better players, and quite clearly money is not everything, then the club should stop acting like a club with what appears to be an inferior complex.

offline Fleet_Fella

Fleet_Fella
  • Reserves
I agree. As much I would have love for Liam to stay, I find it hard to believe how anyone on this board could honestly say they would have declined the offer, if they were in the club's position. There's no doubt we need the money, and if it gets spent on two or three Conference standard players then I will be more than happy.

All the same, good luck Beast (Apart from our two games with Barnet!)

offline Fleet_Fella

Fleet_Fella
  • Reserves
Please note that I was agreeing with Brian - not the 'man with no name'.

Isn't it easy to write controversial posts when you can hide your identity to everyone else!!

offline Stu B

Stu B
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I agree with Brian Simpson aswell...is he the teacher at my school or someone pretending to be him?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus