Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-October 17 )

• Photo
    Robbo

• Photo
    judgedread

• Photo
    chas_hfc

• Photo
    lol

• Photo
    Hackett

Other Football websites

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Has anyone noticed that on other football sites it has got all their goals scored by their team on their website. So i was thinking why cant we. So does anyone agree with me and does anyone know why we cant get the same facility. Because it would be a first for the Ryman League.

offline frenchy

frenchy
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Canvey Island
No, I hadn't noticed, but I am willing to take a gander.<p>Could you (or someone) give a link to a website where I can see an example of what you mean as I am not sure I quite follow your drift.<p>Thanks

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Try:<p>Fleet Goalscorers

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well on west hams site tey have a designated video lounge and southend have links on their fixtures list is that any help

offline frenchy

frenchy
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Canvey Island
Do you mean something like this?<p><p>Silly me, why didn't I think of that? <p>It's only been there for the last three years, updated after every game, together with all other important statistics.<p>Try Clicking Here<p>If, on the other hand you are suggesting a video lounge similar to West Ham's, that would be great and we would really like your help in setting it up. Let me know when you have got yourself a digital video camera with at least a 500mm zoom lens, when you have arranged transport to all the home and away games, got your press/photgraphers pass so that you can gain a vantage point in the various stadia, when you have the equipment and know-how to edit material, can create a web-based data base of all the footage in .mpg format and are prepared to spend several hours after each game preparing this material before uploading it to the web server. <p>Let me know and we will welcome you on board.<p>[ 18 January 2002: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</p>

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
I have to say Frenchy that that is really impressive!

offline Ali (K's)

Ali (K's)
  • Trainee
You can see how only our three strikers really have any chance of scoring against Canvey tomorrow, or in fact anyone else...<p>...in the Goalscorers section of K's Web Statistics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus