Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Roman Abramovich of Non-League Football

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline JimGNFC

JimGNFC
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Did anyone buy last weeks Non-league paper and read the 2 page spread about this guy?

If the Club or Supporters Trust are looking for investment maybe its worth seeing if he would be interested? He has already put money into a number of Kent and Sussex clubs.

As the article explains:

"He'll back any club local to his largely southern based business empire, which can put up a good enough case - and are not too proud to ask.

His tally so far is a £200,000 five-year deal with . . . Crawley Town, an agreement with County League Horsham YMCA that could net them up to £95,000, a sponsorship of Go-Travel Kent hopefuls Herne Bay . . .

His sponsorship deals are not yet finished - I will help anyone he said. I tell everyone the same. I will be as involved as you want me to be - but they have to ask."

With the recent efforts by the Club to raise its profile about its financial plight, the formation of the Supporters Trust and the potential Ebbsfleet brings there must be a strong case for him to at least consider investing in the Club. As the article makes clear - if you dont ask - you dont get!

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
And what's the catch? If there wasn't one I'm sure our Board would have made an enquiry, at least.

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
One great big merger to form a second division team one suspects!! no not really likely - we could do with something like this as long as it was just a cash injection and not too many catches...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus