Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues on tour: Wealdstone

The BTSA will be running a supporters coach to Wealdstone on Saturday 3rd March for the Blues visit in the league. YOUR support DOES matter and it may just give OUR boys the edge as we enter the ‘home straight’ part of the season. So, we don’t just want one coach filled, we want two! So bring your mates, bring your dad, bring your mum, in fact, bring the whole goddam family! Get involved!

PLEASE BOOK EARLY. Details are:

Wealdstone - Saturday 3rd March

Depart New Lodge: 12.50PM

Leave Wealdstone: 5:00PM

Cost: £13 Adults - £6 Under 16's (Cost reduction if coach is full)

TO BOOK:

E-mail: btfctravel@billericay76.plus.com

Text: 0757 859 2454.

Please state clearly your full name, contact number and number of seats required.

PLEASE BOOK ASAP

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved!

We are running a supporters coach to Wealdstone on Saturday 3rd March. Once again we have to appeal to supporters using the coach to PLEASE BOOK EARLY. Where possible we will make the coach as cheap as we can. To ensure a low fare, it needs supporters to book en-masse. There are only 6 away games left this season and we need every man, woman and child to back the Blues as the title chase continues. We’ve said many, many times that YOUR support does matter and it would give the team a massive lift to see large numbers following on the road for the remainder of the season. With that in mind, details for the Wealdstone coach are:

Wealdstone - Saturday 3rd March.

Depart New Lodge: 12.45PM.

Leave Wealdstone: 5:00PM.

Cost: £13 Adults - £6 Under 16's (Cost reduction if coach is full).

TO BOOK:

E-mail: btfctravel@billericay76.plus.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Text: 0757 859 2454.

Please state clearly your full name, contact number and number of seats required.

PLEASE BOOK ASAP!

Edited by btfc travel

Can you please add Mrs BrightsideBloke and myself, Thought i'd get in early before the rush.

After last Saturdays away game that Rain made my mind up about booking my self on the coach from now on. Hassle free there & back. £13 well spent..