Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Junior Luke's red card

Dagger03

As you know, Junior Luke was sent off after 30 minutes in the match against Lewes, leaving Hornchurch to play the last sixty minutes a player short.

Hornchurch appealed the red card, and the appeal has been successful, which means that Junior will not have to serve a three-match suspension.

Of course it does not alter the fact that Hornchurch arguably lost the Lewes match as a result of the incorrect sending off.

That Lewes game pretty much sums up our season - feels like the world has been against us on occasions.

I'm certain the Lewes fans will see the game differently to me but we deserved to get something out of that game and they were lucky.

Still, good news on the red card, well done to the F.A. for a change.

I did notice a fa official in the directors box so it seemed he may of had a veiw on the decision. I have to admit the ref was verry quick to get the card out. Most refs who get assesed go 'card happy'. Lets hope the good positive news push the team for a resault on saturday. COYU.

Archived