Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Merry Christmas

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the Fans, Directors, Management , Players and everyone else associated with the Fleet, a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Yeah Joyeux Noel old chap.

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
Humbug!!!!!

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
yeah, happy Xmas everyone. I doubt I'll be back on here before Christmas Day, as I'll likely be drunk all day tomorrow (Thursday is also my birthday), so everyone have a great week

offline Blind Bigot

Blind Bigot
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A Very Merry Christmas to all my 'Fleet' mates.

Christmas comes around all to quickly these days - but it's always very welcome.

Some of my fondest memories are of the massive crowds we'd get on Boxing Day in our L**ds Road ground and at the away games. I particularly recall playing Hull City in 1965/66 season at Boothferry Park in front of 36,000 with an amazin' 12,000 away following (we lost 2-0). And then at home against the Tigers again the next day in front of 38,000 (we won 1-0).

Everyone always seemed in extra specially good cheer with the smell of cigars and whisky in the air. And my old dad a bit p*ssed - Ahhhhhhhhhhh the memories!

All the best

BB

offline Vera

Vera
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Graham S and Arthur (the old geezer) wish you a merry Christmas. They do not have access to their computers at present. I am just about to join them so am sending this to you before I go. We haven't met but I always read your little bits and pieces and think it is great how you haven't forgotten the Fleet Supporters. Must have made an impression when they came up North. Only hope it was a good one?!!

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
A very Merry Christmas to you as well, BB.

Thanks for your continued support.

Will you be listening to the online commentary on Sturday as Huddersfield dont have a game, or will you be dragged out to post Xmas sales or some such activity that these women always seem to enjoy ??

offline Blind Bigot

Blind Bigot
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Yeah I'll be listening on Saturday - no danger!

'Family stuf'f means I can't make our game at Darlington today, even though it's only an hours drive away. I'll be driving for over an hour in the opposite direction.

Good Luck against Margate!

BB

offline Rogerinhonkers

Rogerinhonkers
  • Onlooker
[color:"red"] [/color] Seasonal greetings to you all from the Orient . . .Honkers not Leyton!
I'm stuck in the office but at least have live Premier League games on TV.
Looking forward to an upturn in results in 2004.
Give the lads a cheer from me against Margit!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
This Old Geezer is now back online, with a brand new computer, so watch out what you say about me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus