Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Changes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
41 replies to this topic

offline James

James
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Do any of us really believe that the relegation issue will be anything other than a repeat of the Halifax situation folks it is going down to the wire BE PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!

offline old git

old git
  • Reserves
Quote:
Vera said:
I do agree with Ray. If we can survive this season and then maybe be in a better position financially at the end of the season to have a better chance of attracting one or two better players to join us for next season. Maybe I am naive but I think we do have the nucleus of a good side when they all get it together at the same time. What happens if we spend a lot of money on a player and they pick up a bad injury they could be out for the rest of the season. Barnet have been a bit unlucky with Liam in that respect. As for critisizing Shearer. If it is true that he has played with an abscess in his mouth then he deserves a medal. It isn't just the pain, but it causes a rise in temperature and therefore a general feeling of being really unwell.

it's true in hospital on tuesday for the dreeded op

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus