Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Carlisle relegated along with York

Quote:
David Holden said:
Well the cheapest filght that I can find to Newcastle is £51.99 with Easyjet, but then you have to get to Stanstead, and then from Newcastle to Carlisle.

Easyjet! I'd rather drive, least I would have a 50,50 chance of seeing the game! smile.gif

Yeah Alan Sorry! I was more thinking of the disappointment of our match at Carlisle this season being postponed. Hundreds of Terriers were left waiting on L**ds station for at 10.30am pitch inspection, all really to have a great winters-day out on the Settle to Carlisle Railway!

It has to be one of the most picturesque journey's in England!

Typically the rearranged match was on a Tuesday night when I had to work until 7pm!

Cmooooooooon Yooooooooooooou Reeeeeeeds!

BB smile.gif

Yes

even for us northerners Carlisle is almost the Frozen North.

its 120 miles for me - but its 1 mile off J42 Of M6 and you do get to drive through the wonderful Cumbrian scenery- brunton park is ok viewing wise

York - traffic nightmare -ground is nothing to write home about ,old and surrounded by narrow streets

if anyone can make a weekend of it for either trip then it would very nice particulalry in late summer/ autumn.