Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

Tonights attendance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
10 replies to this topic

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I know there were no big games on the telly and the weather was pretty decent, but given Daggers recent run and our last 2 results. I was pleased to see over 1500 there tonight and pushes our average closer to the 1500 mark - that will probably reduce slightly with Leigh our next visitors, but with Exeter, Carlisle and Woking afterwards, we can hit that magic barrier by Christmas (or certainly after the New Years Day game against Crawley). Long may the steady increase continue.

offline the red 1

the red 1
  • Trainee
Excellent support for the Fleet, surprised not more Dagenham fans, hardly a long distance trek.

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
I thought quite a few of them turned up considering they had just lost the last 4 games without scoring a goal

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Anyone know the official away figure ?

looked less than Hereford , so would hazad a guess at 180ish. Which would mean Fleet fans wore once again pushing towards 1400.
Lets hope we can push on, the leigh game wil be a good test of our current support.

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Daggers claimed 250-300 on their forum!!! I think not.

offline MHL

MHL
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
With the Cars being parked up to the Blue Lake I was hoping for 2000.

Well played Fleet.

offline Hempstead Gaz

Hempstead Gaz
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Looked no more than 200. Probably nearer 150. from a crowd of 1545 we have reached 1400 home fans per game. We now need to get the infamous website up and running, give Paul Harrison a free reign on the press and publicity front and get those home gates up to 1800.

offline James

James
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Looked about 150 at most

offline UP FLEET

UP FLEET
  • First XI - Sub
yep i would agree to that 150, no more than 200

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
According to Confguide, our attendances compared to 5 home games last season are up 54% and compared to the whole of last season, up 26%.

offline Ronnie

Ronnie
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Quote:
Alan W (GNFC) said:
According to Confguide, our attendances compared to 5 home games last season are up 54% and compared to the whole of last season, up 26%.

And on Tuesday we saw the reason why. Manny's performance alone was worth 10 quid. People will pay to see exciting football and that's certainly what we got on Tuesday. OK, we create a lot of chances that we don't convert but at least we are creative. If Andy has the confidence to keep on picking Manny, Moose and Roy then somebody is going to get absolutly thrashed at Stonebridge Road this season
And I don't just mean like the Morcombe 6-0. If this team gets everything right on the day the result could be frightening.
The lads deserve crowds of 2000+ for every home game. Lets hope we get there soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus