Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-November 17 )

• Photo
    carbs

• Photo
    AlexT

• Photo
    Boney Crisp

• Photo
    britwell

• Photo
    David Drewett

• Photo
    Blue Square Budgie

• Photo
    ebfc1

• Photo
    BBBG

Photo

Completely off topic (but amusing) question found

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
10 replies to this topic

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
I found this very funny. I reckon if they all swarmed at once I could take about 15 - 20 before getting tired lol

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy children.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
[color:"red"] I really think this thread should be posted to:-

M. Jackson, Esq:

A Courthose or Hospital, somewhere in The United States !!
[color:"black"]

offline Number 8

Number 8
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Sounds like a typical day at the local primary school... in fact, is this an advert to become a teacher...!!??!!

"if you can beat em.... teach em.."

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
the cup means i could probably (hopefully) take about 30. without it, not even one. OOOWWWWW!!!

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
If I were allowed to pick one of the kids up and use them as a weapon aginst the others as if they were a club or bat, I think I could do 50 no problem lol

offline Blinkjim

Blinkjim
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
i think i could probly get about 20 before the started to overpower me, although my 5 year nephew on his own is prety tough, they arnt as week as you think, so mayby a bit leess then 20?!?! thats a tough one

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
If they all swarm at once, I think we could be talking single digits.

If it's that creepy Gage Creed kid from Pet Sematary (not a spelling mistake), we'd be scuppered lol

offline Blinkjim

Blinkjim
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
iyeah, one by one i could cope with bout 20, but if theres 5 or more coming at you at the same time, the only thing you can do is flail your arms around?

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
See now that's the problem, these tiny terrors have been taught the best way to take on one person so should all swarm at once. You'd be pounced on like a Toys R Us employee giving out free Pokemon!

offline Blinkjim

Blinkjim
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I think the key to survival would have to be constant movement around the court. I mean if you allow them to back you into a corner , thats it, there gonna get you! but if your on the move taking a couple of them out as often as you can, you might just stand a chance against a large group.

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
Yeah maybe.

If you could run around the midget maruders and pick them off one at a time you may stand a chance. Until you get knackered (in my case about 5 mins lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus