Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

supporters 5 a side tournament

Has anyone seen that bit on Soccer AM with the dodgy excuses for not going football?!?!

Quote:
chalky boy said:

Sorry i haven't got back to ya Rich. Been drinking heavily and falling into gutters when i'm not doing my coursework! I only get access to the internet when i actually come into uni!

I dont think i can because i've got to stay in Sheffield until the 16th of June. If there is any tournaments after that mate, i can do it. Sorry mate.

TGE

chris do u know any1 who comes over canvey who would like to play im only have 6 players in your team u need 7 really as u play alot of games,or is there any1 up for playing, yellow?

Quote:
richard sparkes said:
chris do u know any1 who comes over canvey who would like to play im only have 6 players in your team u need 7 really as u play alot of games,or is there any1 up for playing, yellow?

Cheers for the offer but my footballing skills are pretty damn appalling!!

yeah i know him not sure about what time but i will let u know i think we met about 9ish last time u will need to bring a home top and your own shorts and socks and £5 to play

yeah i think so,temas may be changed

team a team b team c

pires martin b lee m

glenn© rich s© chris s©

gary d tony b steve o

mark c brian s craig s

pete mike t mike b

mark bro alex b lee c

mark dad ross b reece

cool can u bring it please glenn, u will running the A team, ive just spoke to the organiser who wants us there at 10 to start at 10 15 so if we meet at waterside at 8:45 to 9:00