Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

stortford

We didn't play too bad to be honest, Hallett looked very good again. JK also looked good, as did the new trialist at left back. Bit of a joke really, the ref went and sent Ricky Wiseman off for bringing the attacker down outside the area. I don't think he realised it was a friendly! Sedgemore went in goal and did alright, but was rooted to the spot for their goal which came just before the end.

I forgot his name, its escaping me at the mo. DOH!!!

He is 35 years old, he was Cambridge's utd captain last season apparently. looked quite good, very confatable on the ball and talked well. No other trialist's, conroy wasnt there and neither was hierro.

We dominated most parts of the game, thier keeper pulled off some good saves to keep them in it then the to$$er of a ref sent off Wiseman for nothing right at the start of the 2nd half. Nothing sedge could do about the goal, was a good strike from about 22yards.

Was it Stuart Bimson by any chance?

Arent refs instructed to treat all games as competitive games now? If its a pro foul on this basis, its a red card whether its afriendly or league game, unfortunately (mind you, its plain daft, especially as they are only competitive asfar astheFA are concerned for receipt ofcards, but cant be used to work off bans!)

Even their trialist keeper was shaking his head at the decision. I remember a keeper in a friendly, 2 or 3 years back, charging out about 8 yards outside the area, bringing down Boylan with a knee high challenge, and he didn't even get booked, we just got a free kick. The consisitency word springs up again!