Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Game

cangull

Probably about 200 there if that. Still a great day.

the man deserved more than that, i was there and many others should of been to.I heard Greggors moaning that only him,Lee and Dave mcghee out of our 1st squad was there,even tom williamson was there

The trouble with Canvey is that we have too many fickle supporters. How about re setting the main stand with wet concrete the next time we have an big game and not tell anybody, and watch as they slowly become permanent members of Park Lane! Take Direct Debit details as they enter the ground and we can take payments as and when!

We could even use them to tie flags round or use them as drum holders!!

i think some of the low attendance might have been because the trains weren't running, i know quite a few people that were coming from the southend area and couldnt get a train down. i for one was píssed off as hell when i got to the train station only to be told there were no trains and had to miss the game