Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-June 18 )

• Photo
    mincey1

• Photo
    sparks

• Photo
    waynerooney

• Photo
    coolrunnings

• Photo
    NYGiants1978

Photo

MORE STARS LEND THERE SUPPORT

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach

Since I've moved to a little village near St. Albans I've fallen in love with the saints! - Mrs Mangle.<p>
If City get shut down I will be arresting Harding! - Polly Page from the Bill<p>
Zippy also lends his support but Bungle had zipped him up!<p>
woof woof woof - well ard, eastenders<p>
It only takes a minute girl to find a millionaire backer - Ask Gaz Barlow he doesn't do much these days - Howard Donald from Take That <p>
We're the sweeney son, and we havn't had any football so unless you want a kickin' you'd best sort it out - Reagan from the Sweeny<p>
When I've finished with Greenback I'm onto Harding, Penfold is already on his way round to Steve Eames! - Dangermouse<p>
When I'm not doing Hollywood movies or starring in Red Hot dutch **** Films or being offical adviser to George Bush or being president of Chad, I have been known to watch the saints, My dog will be spitting in the eye of Harding very soon - Bob Carolgees and Spit the dog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus