Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Countdown to 2 Million posts

As nothing has been revealed, I can only surmise it has to do with a new sponsorship deal, connected with the new proposed commercial and new housing developement going on around the new Channel Tunnel railway station, to be built near the ground. I hope it isn't just for the sake of some spin doctors idea of a makeover for an old club!

I wouldn't say Moo's site is posh so much as we have a few rules. wink It was decided early on to be a family friendly place, because some of the mods let their kids on, and SG's and my nieces and nephews are on there.

I'm sure most would be able to handle the Fleet forum. They're not all delicate flowers, you know. wink

Originally Posted By: Moo
Went swimming in a vat of lager?

Not at all, young lady !

Been in lengthy discussions with various people over new comments being made on the CCL forum.