Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is it time....

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Originally Posted By: DonkeyHotTea
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
... for Jim to move on?

No - Given full support, I'm convinced JC will steer Town to promotion via the play-offs!

[color:#666666][color:#C0C0C0]
[color:#000099]...Enfield Town's latest fixture poster will be available at tonight's game. [color:#C0C0C0]
[/color][/color][/color][/color]

No surprise that the Board backs the Manager. Tottenham backed Jol. What did happen to him I wonder?

Just because the Board backs a Manager doesn't mean that the fans can't hold an alternative view and vote them off if they so desire in the coming elections.

The ONLY way Jim can hold onto his job is to start winning and I'm sorry but 0 - 3, 1 - 1 and 2 - 2 doesn't silence the "whinging" fans after a so far poor season.

lets also remember it was set up as a fans owned and run club, and despite there being an air of exclusivity about the running of the club, in theory the fans should still have a say.

with circa 150 members, granted only 32 have voted on here and it is an even 50/50 split, this is not a ringing endorsement.

I have no personal gripe with JC, he has been terrific for the club both on and off the pitch. i have pictures of him layng concrete with us a couple of winters ago. BUT the team is not performing and at this rate we will not get a play off place never mind promotion, something has to change SOON

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER

lets also remember it was set up as a fans owned and run club, and despite there being an air of exclusivity about the running of the club, in theory the fans should still have a say.

with circa 150 members, granted only 32 have voted on here and it is an even 50/50 split, this is not a ringing endorsement.

I have no personal gripe with JC, he has been terrific for the club both on and off the pitch. i have pictures of him layng concrete with us a couple of winters ago. BUT the team is not performing and at this rate we will not get a play off place never mind promotion, something has to change SOON

When you know the Board would have had a 3 line whip on backing their manager here (despite the fact they never come on - lol) it is not a ringing endorsement.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
.....No - Given full support, I'm convinced JC will steer Town to promotion via the play-offs!

Third time lucky!

Wish I had your faith Duke!

I must admit I had more faith before watching Town on Tuesday night. Maybe I was affected by the positive football I saw from the ETFC Youth team in the FA Youth Cup. JC can still get Town up via the playoffs but it's going to be tough.

In my opinion Town should bring back Roy Rogers!

In fairness I beleived the Board members at the Hillingdon game that they had tried a number of times to act on discipline. I believe the FA review will show this when the minutes of the Board are opened to the FA.

Maybe they are waiting for the FA review and then will act to show they respect the FA and can then use the manager and his staff as the fall guys?