Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League Week 18

Fixtures are now available.

Big games in the prem are Chalfont v Hertford, Brimsdown v Beaconsfield and Hanwell v Hertford... nice local derby between St Mags and Broxbourne as well.

Div 1 the big game is Haringey v Hoddesdon, Hoddy's first league game in 2 weeks... can we bounce back from the dissapointment of the Harpenden result?!?!

Just seen last night's results on mitoo. Don't think too many people added much to their points totals after those games. Looks like most of us got at least half a dozen scores completely wrong!

I watched Cockfosters playing their get out of jail card against Ruislip Manor with a stoppage time penalty after they had had another penalty saved about five minutes earlier! Had the pleasure of no less than three of the SSML management committee in attendance, two of whom I hadn't seen for some time.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Just seen last night's results on mitoo. Don't think too many people added much to their points totals after those games

Speak for yourself, I got St Margaretsbury 2 Broxbourne 2 correct, there was never going to be any other result

You were fortunate with the Beaconsfield v Colney Heath game as I was going for 3-0 but wasn't able to log on in time on Monday to predict, I think NeutralFan should give me seven points.

Not sure if tomorrows results will be included for the manager of the month or not but current standings for November are;

1 Cliff 96 7 54 35 75 237 -162 122

2 NeutralFan 99 9 49 41 47 288 -241 120

3 tringarmy77 98 11 43 44 93 211 -118 119

So Rhodes as things stand you will get the casting vote in any ties for the November quote of the month!!!!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Not sure if tomorrows results will be included for the manager of the month or not

Er, well I certainly hope not as it's 1st December today