Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Promotion to the Spartan Premier

Originally Posted By: Smithcharles42
At least 4 of the 10 top teams in the current 1st division do not have a home pitch up to the standards required by the Spartan Premier.. ( Changing rooms, pitch, bar etc).

I have been told on a number of occasions by the groundhoppers that have visited us in their droves so far this season that our ground would do the Conference proud so obviously we're not included in Smithcharles42's calculations above, you are not obliged to have a bar selling alcohol

swallows69, How was my post defending rhodes ffs?

you're having a laugh at clubs that might struggle to make the stepup for ground reasons, and named three. I thought it was ill-mannered and arrogant.

Your club has not had half a season at this level, it has been able to reach this step because of groundshare arrangements, and the assistance of another club.

Seems a bit strange to laugh at your new fellow competitors.

You may note, relegationteamfan, that the laughing character is next to the Kentish Town comment! If I am laughing at Kentish Town, it is for all the 'nice' comments that Kentish Town's representative, Rhodes, has made towards my favourite team!

Therefore, your comment is again defending Rhodes!

Yes but it's not down to Hanwell Town at the end of the day is it

Horace - Thanks for that however if I were one of the Sport London e Benfica hierarchy, like their infamous Chairman for example, I would be lying awake in my bed at night wondering where we will be plying our trade next season

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Thanks for that however if I were one of the Sport London e Benfica hierarchy, like their infamous Chairman for example, I would be lying awake in my bed at night wondering where we will be plying our trade next season

It may have slipped your notice (and you ARE slipping in your trawl of posts) but we were at Reynolds Field last Saturday. Boardroom chat was very interesting, but of course, I would never divulge privileged boardroom info!

Surprisingly, this will be my first visit to Parkfield. My small talk at half time will probably include an enquiry about recent history!