Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Promotion to the Spartan Premier

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I can envisage plenty of very interesting and privileged boardroom chat this evening! wink

I assume that tonight is your first visit back to Parkfield since you stood down as Secretary and from what I've heard on the grapevine you won't be welcomed back into the boardroom with open arms, prodigal son style.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I can envisage plenty of very interesting and privileged boardroom chat this evening! wink

I assume that tonight is your first visit back to Parkfield since you stood down as Secretary and from what I've heard on the grapevine you won't be welcomed back into the boardroom with open arms, prodigal son style.

That's interesting - I heard the opposite from a very reliable source. wink

Football Man was welcomed into the boardroom, prodigal son style -- I was there and saw it!

You really should stop all these assumptions Rhodes - they are usually wrong - this one was.

Yes, every now and then. Paid a fiver for Spurs Reserves last week (even though I could talk my way into a freebie if I really wanted to), paid to watch Spurs on Sunday, have already paid to watch Chelsea next Tuesday, have already paid to watch Southend v Leeds on January 28, have already bought my train ticket to Derby on 6 January and will be buying a ticket for the Derby v Sheff Wed FA Cup tie that day when they go on general sale during the Christmas break, etc., etc.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Football Man was welcomed into the boardroom, prodigal son style -- I was there and saw it!

So why was it only his first visit to Parkfield this season, he has had plenty of opportunities to go back there since August such as the Cockfosters game

No, I didn't say that you did but it was wasn't it, my point was why did he wait until 4 December before making his first pilgrimage of the season to Parkfield

So what other game have you seen at Parkfield this season then out of interest, I'm still convinced you were at the Cockfosters fixture and told your bosom friends at Chalk Lane to lie through their teeth for you so I would disappear from view for a week

So what other game have you seen at Parkfield this season then out of interest

Pre season friendly v Maidenhead United.
League match v Redbridge.
Middlesex Senior Cup v Bedfont Green (interesting chat with Dennis Bainborough at that one, but boardroom etiquette, etc., etc.)
Has that satisfied your curiosity, clippy?

Kentish Town for one, there are actually quite a few such as Haringey Borough and Royston Town obviously, Hoddesdon Town, Bedford, Cheshunt Reserves, Brache Sparta, Arlesey Athletic, Ampthill Town, Bedford Town Reserves and Harpenden Town, I'm not sure about the others.

I apologise for my part in going off topic htfcew, but why did you only chastise Rhodes for this indescretion?

He was neither the first nor the worst transgressor so I can only look at this as victimisation..

For the sake of Eagles state of mind, I should point out this is a light hearted comment, partly in Rhodes defence and partly as a counter-attack against the ususal suspects!

Shock on topic comment

In general it is not just the SSM that is wondering what the rules and league make up will be next season.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I apologise for my part in going off topic htfcew, but why did you only chastise Rhodes for this indescretion?
He was neither the first nor the worst transgressor so I can only look at this as victimisation..

He is the most persistent offender.