Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

F.A.O.....

Thanks, it's interesting he kept that under his hat. It wouldn't surprise me if he only went to try to get some information on Gordon Boateng in order to post it on here and come across as 'the big I am'.

Originally Posted By: Horace
But he didn't keep it under his hat, did he?

What do you mean, I don't recall seeing him tell members which game he attended on Saturday, certainly not on the SSML Forum

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
But he didn't keep it under his hat, did he?

What do you mean, I don't recall seeing him tell members which game he attended on Saturday, certainly not on the SSML Forum

Let me give you a clue - it's on a thread you haven't yet posted on - that should cut it down a lot.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I thought the Brimmo 'keeper let his early mistake play on his mind too much. He made three or four very good fingertip saves from long distance shots but the goal that slipped through his hands seemed to knock his confidence generally. It also didn't help that, having equalised, Brimmo allowed SYCOB to regain the lead within a minute. Overall, though, SYCOB were the better team as you said S_L

Yes apologies, I see it now, I simply didn't go onto that particular thread so how would I know, there are only so many hours in the day infact it wouldn't surprise me if Football Man purposely put it on that thread as I know exactly how his devious mind works

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
it wouldn't surprise me if Football Man purposely put it on that thread as I know exactly how his devious mind works

Yes, I decided to give my reflections on the match on a thread already set up about that particular fixture and where a discussion about it was already taking place. How devious of me, eh?

Yes but you knew full well that the thread itself wouldn't be of enormous interest to me and you took a gamble of JP McManus and Barney Curley proportions at the Cheltenham Festival, it paid off nicely so well done!

Originally Posted By: SteveR
Nothing changes does it smile

SteveR - I spoke to Graham at length the other day, did he mention it