Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Badfont 1 Banstead 1

Only had 13 players, 2 of them were under 18 youth team players. 2 of starting 11 were injured and shouldn't have been playing.

We went 1 up after 2 mins. 19 mins on clock and our midfielder catches their player late, 20 man brawl with their keeper running 40 yards and punches one of our players in the face. Our midfielder gets sent off for foul and their keeper gets yellow card for only "pushing our player in the face" (refs words!). 1-0 half time.

3 mins in to 2nd half Badfont equalise. 10 mins in to 2nd half another of our players gets sent off 2nd yellow, us down to 9 men. Great battling performance from us, Badfont couldn't break us down and we should have nicked it at end when our little young winger beat 3 players but keeper (he shouldnt have been on the pitch you know!) saved well.

It's a shame we couldn't have showed that effort, committment and passion in last few games as we wouldnt be where we are at moment.

Very bad banter from the home dugout (although i like the keeper's dad a lot), just all effing and blinding at ref, lino and our players. One of their subs told me to sit down baldy. Ha of all the insults he could have pulled out - fat ugly barsteward with a big nose and he just calls me baldy, quality i'll have that!!!

Overall disappointed we didn't get the 3 points really. Never a dull moment involving Banstead Athletic! Oh yeah, did i mention we had conceded 25 goals in our last 4 games going in today! Oh yeah, did i mention we had a man sent off after 19 mins and another after 55 mins so we had ONLY 9 MEN for 35 mins??

I'm gonna miss football......

el gaff not even going to rise to this admittedly we were very very poor but still we deserved to win you had all 9 men in your third of the field for the full 35 minutes but still yes its down to us to get the space but who gives a f'''''k eh i will still sleep soundly tonight we finished bottom last year so do i feel under that much pressure with no budget i must add to throw the towel in not really

ha how silly of me, i should have put 9 men up front instead of 2 banks of 4 defending! I notice you dont mention anything about the ref, only ever so slightly 'more favourable' to you this afternoon. Dont really remember you creating any clear cut chances, no ideas really how to break us down.

Fair shout about throwing the towel in, i just feel that i've taken the club as far as i can so only right to let someone else come in to have a go to see what they can do. There is a good bunch of players there and i'm obviously not gettng the best out of them. Some managers are very stubborn, not me though i know when im 'defeated'. Mind you i must have impressed some people (not sure how) as i've already had 2 job offers from clubs, 1 from a league higher. Think i'll chill out for a bit and get around watching a few games for the time being.

All the best for the rest of the season

thats a fair point mate i agree we were clueless when it came to breaking you down its so annoying when the players dont actually take out on the pitch what they are told but still thats life, on to the ref i didnt think he was very good he missed quite a bit but we have had enough of them this year so its nice to get something back however i think the sendings off actually helped you as we really lost our way

still good luck with whatever you decide to do and i hope that i come up against you in the future