Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

, match reports

NUMBER ONE

Just been on Coves website to read their 'version' of saturdays game i am sure that the person who write their reports actually works for disney.

It was an even game a good game to watch, but they need to stop disrespecting teams by trying to belittle them the men of cove out rought ont muscled and out played the BOYS of Bedfont , f'''ck off idiot and learn to write accurate reports

If i'm honest i would say they deserved to win but reading their report you would think we got hammered. we had some very good chances in the second half there keeper made some good saves , but when you have the sort of budget and the quality of players they have you would expect them to be there or there abouts in fact cooper would be on more than my whole budget (if i was to get one that is).