Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

anderson sacked

JKiF

Early start JKiF.

When Gap Year was appointed at the start of the season, i wondered casually whether odds were available on three managers and a relegation in a single season. I hope I was only right on three oyt of four.

Season's greetings JKiF.

:-(

Matt Jones as the Saints' next manager?

I can't belive Gibbo's given Anderson the sack. Haven't been down to CP for a while but I hear he's been making some progress with good results against Torquay United, Bromley and Braintree Town.

Good luck in your massive six-pointer on Saturday and good luck in the Setanta Cup when I make my next trip to Clarence Park - Are season tickets valid for the Aldershot Town fixture?

He would do a good job and certainly motivate the players. Then again I thought Anderson was capable of getting you out of the rut you are in at the moment.

Depends if you can afford Jones.

So Yellow. Matt Jones. He managed Ricay for about a season and a half in the Ryman Premier League, didn't he? Highly experienced in comparison with The Schoolboy, I admit. Is that the Matt Jones you're promoting?

What's your experience of his player-motivational techniques, then?

At this level a manager needs contacts as well as all the other skills - look at how Lord L. had a knack of picking up new players when required (yes I know, he also had a few notable failures but on the whole they did the job particularly in our promotion year). I therefore, would be happier to see the new man have experience at Southern Conference level or higher. Unfortunately a manager of this ilk would cost - and theres the rub!

Originally Posted By: AFF
What's your experience of his player-motivational techniques, then?

He motivated them to within a whisker of the Conference South last season. They lost on penalties in the play-off final. I think he's worth a go but then it may be a matter of cost.

I suspect we'll end up with Castle. Bring on the Brackley!