Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just for fun

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Went and watched an entertaining game Cobham V Chessington last nite. 4-0 flatter chessington as like most games it was a fairly close contest until Jurg played a VERY large part in the Chessington's opening goal !!!giggle The 20ish man push-shove-push was very amusing and then Chessington's sub scores a 5 min hatrick.

I await Jurgs comments biglaugh

Only the first goal Teffers? I can't believe you haven't mentioned the Chessington midfielder who got himself stuck in the netting behind the goal when getting the ball back for a corner!! giggle

Hehe I had a feeling there may be some comments about that on here when I got in.

No excuses from me. Went to throw the ball to our RB and at last moment saw he was getting shut down, so went to stop and instead it pinged out the other way to their CF for a tap in doh

Thought we were the better side til then (should have had the game in the bag if we had taken the couple of good chances that came our way) and still felt we could get something from the game (IMHO C&H were poor for their league position), until our idiot LB gets sent off for a massive over reaction to what wasn't even a bad tackle mad

Fair play to the sub. His 3rd was quality!!

Did not want to take all the glory Rattled so left some for you, was very funny when he got stuck giggle

I thought the ref was gonna start waving cards about and was surprised he only sent on and booked for that incident.

Only seen Chessington twice this year and they have looked lively going forward but suspect at the back. As I said did not think there was much between the sides last night until Jurg's intervention wink