Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good old Romford

Eastside Urchin

One of the romford fans spoke to reedy(cod) earlier and Reedy told him that the pitch for tonights game against eton manor was under water and the game probably wouldn't go ahead.So lightweight posts this on the forum,just checked their forum and thee game is going ahead and one romford fan has just posted saying he got a text that it was 1-1 and it sounds like he stayed away because of that post.They are now losing 3-1 to eton manor but how much money have these plonkers lost from bad communication again.I was even thinking of popping over there tonight to lend my support to eton manor but i heard that the game was very much in doubt due to the pitch being covered in water so didn't bother.

Just another example of the shoddy and useless communication between romford and the local romfordites,and these c**ts get back page of the romford recorder lol.

Butcher,Reedy,romford fc you are all mugs!

don't see what the problem is. after all, as gawjus posted. she let people know the game was on, after it had been playing for half an hour.

still, 58 is a healthy attendance for a fixture everyone thought was cancelled. any ideas what their average is? coup? anyone?

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
anyone who checked your forum would have stayed away because of lw's post at 6.15. certainly kept the mentalist away, although he wouldn't have paid to get in anyway...

and did you miss breakfast mcp?

Yes and that filled me up quite nicely