Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town 3 Ampthill Town 0

Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
Horace...is ressie game likely to go ahead tonight?

Yes!

Originally Posted By: kentish_town
Lee Scott for Kentish Town is a much better player than stuart reynolds.Has anyone seen Lee Scott play then you will know what im talking about.Lee spent all his teenage years playing for Arsenal and for England schoolboys and he can still make it now.Honest.

Yep and instead he chooses to play for Kentish Town. Who wants to run out at the emirates every week ....

Originally Posted By: BedfordSub
Lee Scott for Kentish Town is a much better player than stuart reynolds.Has anyone seen Lee Scott play then you will know what im talking about.Lee spent all his teenage years playing for Arsenal and for England schoolboys and he can still make it now.Honest.

Yep and instead he chooses to play for Kentish Town. Who wants to run out at the emirates every week ....

His problem is he keeps getting into trouble but hopefully its all stopped now.

Lee spent all his teenage years playing for Arsenal and for England schoolboys and he can still make it now.Honest.

I love comments like that. I also like it when some new guy turns up at training and people are going"oh, he used to be at Tottenham" or "he was a trainee at Chelsea...."

What people fail to realise is that there is a reason he USED to be at Chelsea. It's cos he's not fookin good enough!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: x-man
SouthMidsFan has already scored this season and by scoring again it would have broken his one goal a season record that has been in existance for his last 38 (35 you cheeky b@stard) years!

Are you stalking me?

The facts are;

2 goals this season and 1 near miss (not necessary to mention ever again).

More importantly

Can anyone tell me anything about

Phil Childs and Jason Hatton

they were managers at Langford at the beginning of the season then had a short spell at London Colney.

They were with Ampthill last night?????