Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown Rovers 2 Hertford Town 0

Just to show that I don't only post when we win! Fourth consecutive away defeat, all without scoring! Got what we deserved - nothing. Having beaten Brimsdown twice this season already, something more than this result was expected. Credit to Brimmo for taking two of their chances, while Hertford didn't.

p.s. But the Ressies won their 14th home game out of 14 to further their lead a the top of Res Div 1 (Hertford Town Res 5 London Colney Res 0)

Originally Posted By: Jack Sparrow
Hertford, despite being excellent goalscorers lack the resiliance to get promotion. There are better teams - its quite simple.

But we aren't excellant goalscorers at the moment! None in the last four away games, all lost!

Redford was a flash in the pan!!

(....but Id have him back at Hoddy in a heartbeat!!!!)

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Redford was a flash in the pan!!

89 goals in 109 games, terrible record eh?

Shocking record!

And when he went off I wasn't smiling, promise!

Not sure about the 4-3-3 played by Hertford could work against certain teams but I think Brimo after 15 or so mins more or less dealt. Horace do you think it was to put presure on the backline or to accomodate players the management played that formation?

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Horace, I refer you to the above quote. Calm down my old son!! Rhodes would call that a bite!!

Rhino is a good friend of mine and it was more a tongue in cheek comment that Id hoped would somehow reach him, thru those at Hertford who use this forum.

Theres no denying his record!!!

All i know is Lee Roberts weren't happy at being bombed (rested), to try out the new shape (accomodate).

Looks like the title is gona be contested by bigg town, chalfont and beaconsfield! as wader knows, bigg town are still my favourites!! Harefield Brimmo and Hertford will complete the top 6 for me!!

I'd be happy with the 7th place finish!!

Originally Posted By: Mrgallis
Shocking record!

And when he went off I wasn't smiling, promise!

Not sure about the 4-3-3 played by Hertford could work against certain teams but I think Brimo after 15 or so mins more or less dealt. Horace do you think it was to put presure on the backline or to accomodate players the management played that formation?

I think that the news that Brimmo had lost two regulars from their back line persuaded Dave to go for 4-3-1 (Kevin Cooper)-2.
Hope we don't do it tomorrow night!